Re: Scirocco GTI ?????

> Believe it or not, I have personally seen both a Rabbit 'S' and a Jetta
'S'.

>  Couldn't tell you the years, as I was shopping for Scirocco parts in a
>  wrecking yard.  My guess would be early 80's. I just logged it as
>  interesting at the time...

The Rabbit "S" was a 1982 model. Nothing remarkable about it, although it did
have a Scirocco 1 style steering wheel, but it was colored to match the
interior.

Hell, all this talk of the older cars makes me want to dig out all of my old
magazines (R&T, C&C, Motor Trend, etc., back to 75!!) and sales literature.

Todd Cameron
78 Scirocco