headlight lid

> Oh yeah, I also need the hood spoiler (you know, the thin piece that
> goes over the lights, for that "sleepy" look).

D & W in Germany is a huge aftermarket supplier.  I picked up a
catalog when I lived there.  I think they do mail order to the
States now, too.  Give them a call and see what they say.  The
number for ordering is 011492327327111.  Just dial that direct.
The part number for Kamei is 306799 and Bonrath has one p/n
301189.  Both are listed for DM119 (approx $66).  Hope that
helps!

-Mike
95 GTI-VR6