Re: Oil Temp...

On Tue, 5 Aug 1997 13:18:17 -0500 (CDT) Christopher Mende
<csmende@iastate.edu> writes:

>Another thing I'm somewhat interested in is installing an oil pressure
>gauge...has anyone attempted this before?

I've done this. Its pretty easy to do. I removed the ashtray and
installed a 3 gauge cluster. The rest of it si simply installing the
sender and running the wires.

I think the Potterman still has a bunch of VDO gauges that I know hes
trying to get rid of. You might want to ask him if your interested.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and