help me stop my flashing light!!

	Some time ago I posted about the coolant light on my '87 16v that remained
flashing beyond the 5-10 seconds it is supposed to.  And YES, I did check
the water level.  Many of you told me to clean or replace the sensor on the
top of the little plastic coolant bottle.  Well I cleaned it and it still
didnt improve and today I replaced it (8.95$ not bad) but it did NOT fix my
problem.  Any more suggestions?  I plan on getting some contact cleaner and
cleaning the contacts on the plug for it but they look fine so I doubt if
it will work.
Thanks in advance!
Brandon Colvin
mailto:bcolvin@hiwaay.net