Re: help me stop my flashing light!!

I had the same problem.  Replacing the sensor helped for about 2 days then the
light started blinking again.

The dealer told me that the control unit in the instrument cluster had gone
bad.  I've gotten a new cluster, but haven't had a chance to put it in yet. So I
don't know if that'll solve the problem.

Behdad