Re: SF meet info requested

On Sat, 2 Aug 1997 01:20:11 -0400 Kathy Teulie
<104372.1061@compuserve.com> writes:
>Yes I am in for sure. First we got figure out where to stay. I don't
care
>where we stay so if you want we could do the AAA book thing. What city
>do you want look in for Sat night. I had some bay area folks say they
would
>look in to some rooms too.
>
>Doug
>87 16v silver Scirocco.

The AAA thing is a good start. Lets see what some rate are around the
city. What about IN the city of SF? You know, with a bay bridge view.....
:)
Basically, I want to park my car where it will still be there when I wake
up! That's my only really concerns of the moment.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and