SF meet info requested

Message text written by SHAWN C MEZE
>Id like to start getting some rates on hotels. I want to know how many
will be needing hotel reservations? Depending on how many people we get
for this, we can get a group discount. So far it looks like there will be
Rick, Chris, Doug and myself. Is that all that will be going??
Lemme know!

(If somebody else is already doing this, then more power to ya man! and
thanks!)

Shawn Meze<

Yes I am in for sure. First we got figure out where to stay. I don't care
where we stay so if you want we could do the AAA book thing. What city do
you want look in for Sat night. I had some bay area folks say they would
look in to some rooms too.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco.