8v HELL FOUND!!!!!!!!!

I've finally done it..blundered my way into 8v Hell.

Background: last week i removed my intake manifold off my
16v Scirocco in 30min. It was cake. So not really wanting to spend
much more effort on my 'daily driver' I decided to remove the intake
manifold off my to-be-show car

The 8v is a bitch! there are soo many hoses and crap to move out of
the way in the first place. Then the t-body wont come off..result is
2 hex-bolts off, 2 wont budge and are 50% stripped as is. Lets skip
that beast and concentrate on where it bolts to the block. gee how
nice it's CRAMMED next to the exhaust manifold. I remove the
pre-air flange on the driver's side, and remove the bolt on the
passenter side that holds that rod w/ the blue cap thingy so i can
more easily get to the  (6 ????) hex bolts that secure the manifold
to the block. Other than those i think there is a small bracket in
the back connecting both manifolds that look easy to remove.

is this ALL i need to disconnect to get the manifold off?? Well I
got all but *1* of the 6 hex bolts off..the one thats is the problem
is the 2nd one in from the passengerside...any trick to this bastard
of a bolt? The 8v has to be the crappiest design I have ever seem.
There is NO room to work back there. No room to create torque.

I just spent 3 hours unsuccessfully removing this manifold, I'm
tired, and I'm pissed. and am covered in grease and road grime up to
my ears. Please,anyone with experience in removing this manifold drop
me aline and offer a few suggestions or at least tellme im on the
right track?

Ryan