Re: Any personal opinions on K&N?

> I am considering inserting a
> K&N filter into the box to help the flow a little more. So, whaddya
> think?  Do K&N filters suck, or do they rock?

I'd recommend the K&N to everyone!  You don't really notice any
difference at lower speeds.  It's when I get up in the 100+
MPH on the Autobahns, is when I feel extra 'umph'.  It just seems
to get to 180Kph (usually what I cruise at) much quicker after
you pass 160kph(100mph) than before.  For $35, the K&N is
a definite recommendation from me.

Later,
Mike
89 Scirocco Scala