Re: Any personal opinions on K&N?

 I am considering inserting a
>K&N filter into the box to help the flow a little more.	So, whaddya
>think?  Do K&N filters suck, or do they rock?

K&N filters are good, they supposedly flow more, but for me, the biggest
advantage is the fact that you can clean them.  I've had mine for a few
years, it is fine, clean it 3-4 times a year.  Don't expect a big
difference in power, maybe a little, but at least you won't have to buy
another filter again!

Also, I am not aware of a limit to the Scirocco related questions - the
more the merrier!  TTYS!

Mannix