Re: List name change

> Um, just kidding...  Actually, the arguments on both sides were quite
> convincing and well presented.  For the time being, I'm going to leave it
> as just Scirocco-L (although the list charter, when presented in the
> welcome message and the upcoming official Scirocco-L pages, will state
> that anyone with an interest in A1 VWs in general is welcome.

Actually, I was debating changing my vote to reflect the above; I'm glad it's going
to be that way.  I love my Scirocco, but I like most VWs from that time period (late
'70s - early '80s).  I think this will keep the list focused and keep the
camaraderie that I think we all feel.

  This does
> not mean that I won't suddenly have a change of heart and change it
> abruptly in the future, of course. :)

As you're perfectly entitled to do.  Thanks, BTW, for making this resource
available!  It's been a big help to me in my project.

Carlee
Carlee
clfitz@citynet.net

Carl Fitzgerald's Photography