Re: Questions!

>This is a nice inexpensive upgrade. You just have to be carful not to run
>the engine lean at higher rpm, idea's for this? Trigger the 5th injector
>at a certain rpm, buy the micro fueler unit?

  Although I don't have a price on a microfueler, I would imagine it isn't
cheap, expecially when you add all the goodies you need with it. More
affordable would be to get a fuel pressure regulator off an Audi turbo
equipped CIS car. They have an input for the manifold pressure, and
increase system pressure in relation to manifold pressure. It should
install easier, and it will give equal enrichment to all cylinders, which
is something the microfueler can't do as precisely.

Brad