List name change

Greetings -

Well, I have mulled over everyone's comments on the issue, and I've decided
to sell my Scirocco, buy a Prelude, and rename the list to honda-L...

Um, just kidding...  Actually, the arguments on both sides were quite
convincing and well presented.  For the time being, I'm going to leave it
as just Scirocco-L (although the list charter, when presented in the
welcome message and the upcoming official Scirocco-L pages, will state
that anyone with an interest in A1 VWs in general is welcome.  This does
not mean that I won't suddenly have a change of heart and change it
abruptly in the future, of course. :)

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/