Re: Best plug for 16v Scirocco? Dyno figures? 0-60?

At 08:37 PM 4/22/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I chose three-prongs due the most enthusiasm shown by a parts person,
>over the Platinums. Anybody have more infopinions on this ?

Good plug, it should last you a couple years of trouble free service. Were
they pricey? I bought a set of NGK trippletrode plugs (BPR6ES  -I think
thats the number?) a couple years ago and only just recently did I replace
 them with a set of Silverstone plugs. (Needed to because I added a set of
NOLOGY wires) One of the best plugs that I know of for Vw's are the Bosch
Silbers. They're something like $7-$8 each! OUCH! But well worth it. I h
ave a set ofthese in my GLi. (Thanks to the Potterman.... again!)

>Next paycheck -  the generic crap and rotor get replaced with those
>lovely tan babies. Any trix out there to removing the old rotor - or
>installing the new one ?
>
>Roccin' Ronagon

After you get the cap off, get a grip and give it a good tug or two. It
should just pull right off.
HTH!

Shawn