Re: Ahhh Memories

sometimes I feel like if I even think about driving fast I'll get pulled
over...

One time I was driving in rush hour on a semi rural road that was pretty
heavily traveled at the moment.  there was a cop sitting on my side of
the road and a car on the other side saw him and slammed on the brakes.
result: the guy behind him hit him, and the guy behind the other car did
the same.  Thats gotta suck.

Kyle