Re: Ahhh Memories

At 09:38 PM 4/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>two lane road traffic in both directions. Now maybe you are allowed to
>pass here, but if I'm going the limit and someone flies past me were the
>speeding? YES! They do it right in front of the highway patrol and
>nothing happens.

Well, maybe it depends on what the highway patrol was doing at the time. If
they were assisting a motorist or writing a ticket, they dont care what is
happening on the road. This is my chief complaint of drivers in CA. They see a
cop on the side of the road and slow down, like the cop is gonna jump in his
car and come after them. LAME! Get real. It never happens. Now, if your doing
something that really gets you noticed, say swerving back and fourth and
squealing tires, or even better, rearend some bonehead who is gawking at the
parked cop, that will get his attention and even then, he wont come after you,
unless you hit and run, of course.
I know what you mean tho, I got pulled over for speeding on my "testing" road
last week and was chastized about my speed. Hmm, I said, what about the guy in
the truck that passed me in the double yellow and was going faster?? Well, no
anwser, but at least I didnt get a ticket. Now I gotta find a new road to test
on.....

>I swear if I fart the Cops know it.

Well, cops dont really care if you just fart. Its not even a misdemeanor
unless your sitting on somebodys face, then I believe its attempted murder.
Now if your speeding and you fart, you can be cited to speeding AND a for
being a gross polluter!  :)

Shawn