Re: Ahhh Memories

It happened to me and my brother about a week ago that we were on a
two-lane highway, going about 80mph, passing a Buick that was going about
75mph, and what does my brother see on the rear view? A brand new BMW Z3
2.8 flashing its headlights. It was a blond woman driving it. My brother
and I were on my dad's 96 Jetta GLS, so my brother shifted down to third,
the Jetta screaming all the way to red line, started hiccupping, shifted
into 4th, the BMW trying to pass us, but c
--Ren
1987 Scirocco 16v Silver 109000miles FOR SALE needs work, $3000 in parts,
BEST OFFER
If I was to act my own age, I woudn't be myself
redepisa@juno.com     or     senomar@aol.com