Re: Fuel starting problem

The buzz before the start is the fuel pump working, and the problem you
had earlier could have been the fuel pump malfuncioning. I'd have it
checked out.

those were my 2 cents,

--Ren
1987 Scirocco 16v Silver 109000miles FOR SALE needs work, $3000 in parts,
BEST OFFER
If I was to act my own age, I woudn't be myself
redepisa@juno.com     or     senomar@aol.com