Re: Ahhh Memories (OOOOPS!!!)

It happened to me and my brother about a week ago that we were on a
two-lane highway, going about 80mph, passing a Buick that was going about
75mph, and what does my brother see on the rear view? A brand new BMW Z3
2.8 flashing its headlights. It was a blond woman driving it. My brother
and I were on my dad's 96 Jetta GLS, so my brother shifted down to third,
the Jetta screaming all the way to red line, started hiccupping, shifted
into 4th, the BMW trying to pass us, but couldn't because of traffic. At
one point we were going more than 90 mph and there was a big Mack truck
in front of us. At that same point the road gains another lane. The truck
was on the middle lane, and us and the Z3 were right behind it. I decided
to take the left lane to pass the truck, and the Z3 chooses the right
lane. When we get to the side of the truck, there is a dunkin donuts
(cop) car in front of us going 65. My brother floored the brakes and the
tires on the Jetta held us two feet from the cop's bumper. That was
close!!! The cop looks in his mirror at us and it seems like he's gonna
pull us over, but what emerges from the other side of the truck but a
100mph Z3 2.8? Needless to say the cop went after it and pulled it over.
When we passed them the woman on the Z3 looked so pissed, and the cop was
still inside his car. All she did (and could do) was flip us a bird!

--Ren