Re: Giggle..... (good story)

Yeh, 1 time a guy in a 86/87 crx si wanted to play on the way home from
work so we were putting down the freeway doing about 40-50 in semi flowing
traffic & he thinks that he would look better in front of my rocco well he
made it beside me but traffic slowed down so he merged back behind me
(like right behind me) & about another 100 ft traffic cleared & there's my
off ramp so I punched it hard. (I normally fly on the off ramp whenever
it's clear) I tached 2nd out & hit 3rd & noticed that Mr. CRX is trying to
keep up. Well OK!! This ramp has a suggested speed (HA HA) of 35mph but it
a tricky sweeper that will look worse if you dont know it. I have
frequntly hit 80 -85 trrough the turn with ease (esp with my yoko's & diff
kit) So through the turn I left him by 3-4 car lenghts, then comes a
yeilding right on to the main street witch had flowing traffic at the time
so brake hard. He wants more so he comes to the left of me in basicilly
the same lane so were side by side , traffic cleared & launch , nope
damn't still in 3rd to busy watching traffic. but i recover & proceed to
pull on him & pass him in 3rd (even with the jump!) At the next light he
already had his window down & said What in the hell is in that thing? I
said to much to get into it's just bulit. Then he says cool sticker on
your back window where did you get it? The sticker was one from Velocity
that says FARFROMMUGEN !! Total VW proud sticker.  Not really honda
bashing just a sign of a VW enthusiast. We then exchanged thumbs up & went
our seperete ways. I'ts great when there's friendly competetors no matter
the make of the car.

POTTERMAN
80 SRIROCCO S (looks stock,but it's not!!!)