Ahhh Memories

I love all of these driving stories, I just thought of one too. One
Night I was driving down the highway real late at night, About 3:00AM.
I'm driving aroun 65MPH when these two cars come beside and behind me
going about the same and then they just take off. A Geo Storm (heheh)
and a Honda CRX SI one of the last ones they made '89-'90ish. The CRX
has the PIAA lights and the tuner stickers on it. I doubt GEO has a
Tuner so he just had to pretend to be cool.

Anyway they take off flying down the road. I'm trying so hard to be good
the day before this happened I got a ticket for excessive starting
(spinning my tires) Oh yeah thats another story. I pulled up to this
Nice GTI with Neuspeed stickers you could tell he was an enthusiast. We
exchanged a few words and I took off fast right in front of a cop. I
think we should introduce the Cops to VWs so they understand why we NEED
to drive so fast. I couldn't help myself.

ANyway back to my story (sorry for the interlude) I let those guys get
in front of me and I start following them from a distance. I figure I'll
let them get busted first. Now here is where you realize which of us had
real cars. I live in SC, Its extremely flat here and you can see the
stoplights from a mile away. Still that didn't seem to matter The Damn
Geo Storm Tried to stop from way back and still slid through the
stoplight. I couldn't believe this idiot. Luckly there was no traffic on
the road.
--

I wonder if there is an addiction to speed defense? Like Temp. Insanity.
Kevin (No liscense) McGrath