Re: Giggle..... (good story)

I had a similar story when one day  I was coming back from Miami Beach
and on a traffic light right before McArthur Causeway (2 miles of
un-stoplighted road) this SATURN SC (Does SC stand for Sports Car???)
with four guys started teasing me: "Hey you, with the Audi... (mind you
mine is a Scirocco 16v...) Hey you.... How fast is your car...???" I
didn't reply with words. I just floored it on the green light all the way
to 500rpm on first, 500 rpm on second and then third and when I knew I
was going almost 90mph and that Saturn was small in the rearview mirror,
but approaching. I slowed down, because I can't afford another speeding
ticket and Miami Beach Cops are tough. When I was back to about 75 mph
they passed me at probably more than 100mph, started braking, got next to
me in the Saturn, and then they screamed "Loser!", downshifted to 4 gear
and took off accelerating. I just could not understand that. Did I lose?
I on't think so. I was cracking up.

--Ren