Re: Giggle..... (good story)

I.Mannix wrote:

> it.  Huh?  We're racing?  Oh!  Downshift to 4th, move right (shoulda
> started this race a few seconds earlier AcuraMan), see ya!  Snicker.
> Obliterated him in 4th up to 90ish, put 3-4 lengths on him, into fifth,

I just love this part it reminds me of the time the beat up 4-cylinder
Camero thought we were racing one night. Keep in mind I was working at
Domino's Pizza delivering with my uniform on. These kids in a older
Camero it must have been one of those pathetic 4-cylinder ones they had
for a few years. We take off at the stoplight kind of fast, we are side
by side for a little while. I'm thinking he just likes to drive next to
me for some reason. ALl of a sudden he passes with a wave and get this a
yell see ya! Whatever (that word seems perfect for these stories) I
didn't know we were racing???  WHats with these people. If I was racing
my GTI would have been redlined and they would have knows I was racing
them....

These guys just suck!

Like I was going to race them while I'm at work

--
Kevin McGrath
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin