Re: wheels

> > Just out of curiosity?  What kind of wheels and tire combos do all of
> > you on the mailing list use and what sizes also?

I'm trying to restore my car to stock condition, so I have stock wheels.  It's a
'77, so the wheels are 13 X 6-inch.  The tires are Michelins, I forget which model
(XA-H, I think), in 185-(70?)R13 size. It goes and handles just fine for me--when
it's running, that is.  Right now it's sitting on cinder blocks in my mother's
driveway, waiting for the weather to clear up enough to crawl under it and try to
get the %&!##^! exhaust manifold off...Every time the weather's pretty I have work
or school...Familiar story I guess...sigh...

Carlee
clfitz@citynet.net

Carl Fitzgerald's Photography