Re: wheels

At 08:25 14.04.97 -0600, you wrote:
>>Brian M. Potter wrote:
>>>
>>> Just out of curiosity?  What kind of wheels and tire combos do all of
>>> you on the mailing list use and what sizes also?
>>
>>I think most of us have 195/50/15.
>
>Most is right;).  I use 13s in some shape or form - I guess my street
>wheels are 13x6" with 185/60-13s.  They rule.  Seriously.  They make the
>car quicker, they handle amazing, they're cool.
>
>Mannix (I love 13" wheels)

How, HOW do you get your car off the line with 185? I have the same, just
because I'm looking for decent rims but I tried to compete with a suzuki
yesterday and the guy beat me just because i my tire didn't have the grip
(ok, it was wet too). And my feet have no traction control equippement
either, but please don't tell me that the tire is fine but I can't drive...

Mr Potter!
Go for 195 or wider!
Won't say nothing about hight because it depends on the road conditions you
get, I cant get me a .. /50/15 setup because then I'd be driving slower than
walking or buying a set of tires weekly!

RGRDS,
Arno