Re: wheels

>> Most is right;).  I use 13s in some shape or form - I guess my street
>> wheels are 13x6" with 185/60-13s.
>
>I had 205/60/13 on my '81...too much sidewall for my tastes.  I like
>the low profile look.  But, hey, if you're happy...that's all that
>matters.

Happy and quick.  Had some 15" wheels with D40M2s for a while in 205/50,
after I made them fit, they were OK.  A little tall, decent rain autocross
tire, looked good, too expensive.

>> They rule.  Seriously.  They make the car quicker
>
>I suppose you're talking quicker acceleration?  Smaller diameter=
>quicker acceleration?

Yup, lower effective final drive.  Lower center of gravity without lowering
the car too much.  Better braking.  Smaller wheel = lighter weight.  Only
"downside" is that many people think they look crappy.  As we all know, I'm
not into looks:).  Nothing wrong with looks-driven stuff, but for me, when
weighing options, "looks" is pretty light.  For me, if I've decided I want
it(whatever "it" may be), *and* I think it looks good, I see it as an added
benefit, icing on the cake.  IMHO.

Mannix