wheels

Just out of curiosity?  What kind of wheels and tire combos do all of
you on the mailing list use and what sizes also?  I'm looking to
purchase TSW Evos 16x7.5 with Toyo Proxes U1's (205/45VR-16) in the next
couple of days through Discount Tire.  I've got an 88 Scirocco 16V with
Neuspeed springs.  What other size combinations should I consider?  Are
there any other places than Discount that might be cheaper?

Thanks,

Brian
88 Scirocco 16V
91 GTI 8V