Re: Turbo Scirocco and more history

i just dont see the Thrill of Turbo take off the Turbo and your Gutless. you
have to lower your compression just to run a turbo. you can get so much more
HP not adding a Turbo and Tweeking the Motor. Just an example F production
(race class) ok stock cam stock valve springs 150hp (VERY concervitive #)  ,
9:1 compression and Gaurantee you couldnt catch him with a  turbo. Thats only
one class. My Class SPU all motors under 2.0l that are heavy modified Beyond
any other class.  most any modifications allowed Not one Runs a Turbo
Everyone on the Track scuffs at even the descusion . I can never get my
compression low enouph to put a Turbo on any way. actually im WAY WAY to high
 i need to come down alot more 13:1 Currently.