Re: Impulse+my opinions (long impulse!)

At 01:20 AM 4/11/97 -0400, you wrote:
>You'll think I'm crazy but I kind of like that about EC, Now let me
>explain myself. I read an article in there once about breaking 200 MPH
>where they took a few very heavily modified Porsches out on some desert
>road trying to hit 200 MPH. Now I don't like them forgetting to give us
>information, but what othe car mag has such blatent disrespect for the
>law? EC does and I don't know why but I get a huge kick out of it. Call
>me childish or whatever but I like their F U style of writing
>sometimes.

        If you want real F U writing take a look at some British motorcycle
magazines now thats REAL F U writing. They have guys on the cover doing
wheelies and inside they have all sorts of antics. Or even the British VW
mags have more attitude than EC.  Hell, the British magazine Scootering is
much more angst ridden than EC.

>They do make a lot of mistakes thats for sure, Once I saw a nice 914 on
>the cover and was so excited only to look through every page not to find
>the project 914 until the next month.  ALso what happened to readers
>rides or whatever its called in the last issue????

        I guess you could say they suck.

>--
>Kevin McGrath
>http://www.pelican.net/~kevin