Re: scirocco insurance

Boy you guys make me feel real good.  I'm 36.  '78 Scirocco.  I have
Allstate.  I live in the San Francisco Bay area.  I pay all of $162.00/yr.
 YES, One Hundred Sixty Two per year.  This includes $300K bodily, $100K
property, $300K uninsured, $5K auto medical with $500 deductable on collision
and comprehensive.  I do have discounts which include, multiple car, good
driver and homeowners.  I thought this was high because I have a '96 Jeep
Grand Cherokee and I have to pay $157.00/yr for that, with the same coverage.
  Yeah I would say that insurance varies by location, but this seems a little
backwards, doesn't it?

Take care all.
SailingFC@aol.com
'78 Original owner