What is so bad about the rear wing?

Hello All,

    It seems to me that many do not like the stock rear wing on the rocco
II's.  I do not know about many of you, but to me the wing was one of the FEW
improvements that were made after the MKI.  Anyone can have a aftermarket
carbon-fiber wing put on their car, but hardly any come stock with a rear
wing like the rocco II's.  The black wing on the back also nicely compliments
a bra on the front.  I admitt that they suck up a lot of armour all and leave
black streaks down the back of your car after it rains (those with light
colored 16v's know what I mean).  The point is that they are unique to
Sciroccos, and isnt that the point of this wonderfull car anyways?

P.S Time off zero to sixty?  Must be the wing off the BatMobile!  :)

Jeff
Amigo82@aol.com
Waiting to get my 88 16v rocco back.