Painting (Thankyou all)

Thanks to everyone that replied, I did get one estimate from a good shop
in town $1000 for the same color. This was a while back I was just
curious what the ranges were. I don't think its all that bad as long as
it looks really good.

I'm very picky and would pay a lot more for a good paint job. I want to
keep the car for a long time no matter what it takes new motor, new
paint etc. Of course if I did get a new motor you bet it would be a 2.0l
16V this time around.

Also I'm happy to see there haven't been any fights in here lately
AMAZING!!!!!

--
Kevin McGrath
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin