anyone interested

Dear scirocco fans,
              I am going to start a mini magazine for distribution in the Pa,
Nj, and Del regions and was wondering if anyone would be interested in
submiting material for possible publication.  At this point the magazine is
being financed out of pocket and I cannot offer monetary compensation for any
submissions.  The goal of this 'zine as it has been called by my friend is to
cover all East Coast performace car subjects from the enthusiasts point of
view.   I was also considering posting a multimedia version to this list for
free reading and enjoyment for everyone.  I can't guarantee publication of
any submissions and I cant return sent in material so send copies if you want
the originals.  Alot of you guys are very knowledgeable in areas that I am
not and since this is probably going to be a two man operation all help is
appreciated.  One thing I can guarantee is that if this thing works you'll
get copis of the 'zine if featured and I will try and maintain the original
integrity of the article with editorial limits.  Another benefit would be a
by line in what could possibly become a fairly well distibuted publication.
  It is not a lot of glory right now but it could work and any help would be
appericiated.  If any of you shops out there want to help out with highly
technical stuff there could also be a little bit of free advertising in the
tri-state area.   Sorry the post is so long but I am very commited to this
idea and hold you guys in high enough esteem to think that you would be a
great asset to this publication.   If this publication does succeed then
maybe some compensation can be offered but at this point that is just hopes
and dreams.
            Thanx alot,
                       Adam West