Re: I Might have to sell the scirocco

<<
 I've had several cars that I've sold or traded, and later been very sorry
indeed (I
 know, you'd think I'd have learned with the first one--or two).  Among them:
 a '77
 Z/28 Camaro, an '88 VW Quantum, and an '81 Audi 5000.  I also had an RX-7
that I
 loved, and wish I'd kept.

I agree whole-heartedly. I just bought back my 84 RX-7 GSL-SE which I've
regretted selling since day 1. I still wish I'd kept some of the cars I've
let go, amoung them an 85 Mustang GT, 68 Pontiac GTO, 79 Scirocco Turbo.

Todd