Euro bumpers! A few questions....

Well life is good! I got my euro bumpers!  I've also got several
questions:

1.  Anyone know what size the mounting bolts are?  The thread is slightly
different than the US bumpers and for future simplicity I want to get the
proper bolts.  ANyone know anyone in the states that might have the bolts?
Called Neuspeed and they didn't have any besides the ones with the bumper
sets.

2.  The bumpers have the headlight squirters.  Were these available only
on certain models? Or were they simply an accessory?

Thanks!

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club
"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco  (Watch for coming changes and new
                                     products too!)