Re: A bad scirocco day (me too)

On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, Kevin McGrath wrote:

> Its a long story so I'll make it short. It seems I still had a suspended
> liscense in SC because I didn't pay some re-instatement fee of $32 What
> the fuck? Anyway I was hauled to jail and my liscense is supposed to be
> suspended for 6Months. You think thats bad well its worse. I deliver
> pizza for a living and I lost my job. Also I had a $304 fee and I'm
> totally screwed.
>
> The Cop had the biggest smile on his face while arresting me too. He

Kevin, almost same thing happened to me, except here in Colorado when your
busted driving on a suspended liscense it extends your suspension for a
year from when you could have gotten it back.....and cops bite ass, I
spent 10 days in jail for my liscense/ect pull over....and as for the
moped thing...join the club...I've been crusing on my 77 Puch 49cc
twostroke for ...??? 8-9 months....finally get my liscense back at the end
of the summer.....good luck to ya man!

Eric
AKA I\Iight Shado\/\/