Wolfsburg Crest Info

I own an '81 Scirocco that doesn't have the Wolfsburg crests in front of the
doors... Did they all come with them? (Sciroccos were all made there, weren't
they) If not, would I be offending someone if I slapped a couple on after I
finish my new paint job? My car was after all made there.

 Thanks

 Ray      -  '81 Rabbit   (Napalm Bunny)
	  -  '81 Scirocco (2nd = 1st, 3rd = 2nd, 4th = 3rd...)