ATTN: Ryan Schuermann Re: power window switch

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I always get rejected when I try to mail anything to you so I just post this
to the list.  Here's the original reply:
The visor clips!!!!!  I knew I forgot something the last 3 times at the junk
yard!  There are 3 Scirocco, 2 Rabbits, a Jetta and an '87 GTI there all
with a great interior.  I will get you a couple of clips next time as well
as a couple for me.  Unfortunatley the front of the 16v Scirocco is
destroyed and there is no chance of recovering either fender.  Sorry.  The
mirror I will have to check on.  It's probably there though.  I should get
back to you in the next few days but if I don't just mail me a reminder.
Josh