Front Speaker Thanks

Thanks for everyone's help on Scirocco II front speakers. I was
leaning towards 4" components but with 5 1/4" a possibility......

To Ryan on the 5 1/4" conversion,
Thanks for the tip. I've been contemplating enlarging the speaker
mount in the past, but never had had the guts to try. It has
always bugged me that there is plenty of space in the door, but
no space in the door panel for decent size speakers. If you get
around to scanning pictures, I would also like to see how your
surface mounted tweeter looks.

Rob
rcalderwood@mcimail.com