Re: Throttle Body Mod.

>Often one of the brass vacuum fittings on the throttle body protrudes
>into this restrictor, and must be pulled out before knocking the restrictor
>out.

Where specifically is this on the TB?

>Also, there were a few years where VW used a smaller air flow sensor
>plate, and swapping the smaller air fllow sensor for the larger one will
>greatly improve flow.

What years and models?  I have an '85 GTi motor and management system in my
'84 GTi.

David

             Original Equipment Marketers

   Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
   with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                Discount Store Prices.

 Techtonics, Autotech and soon to come, New Dimensions

         diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102