Re: Zender kits

hi,

i've seen at least 4 or 5 Zender kits here in Montreal (the one that looks
like the stock 16v, but a bit wider and a slanted nose in the front). i
could probably find someone that has one but it would cost more than my
car's worth.
I 'm pretty sure that Zender still makes the front portion of the kit but in
rubber type plastic, kind of like our bumpers but softer, i think it sells
for about 400$can. My friend has one, and he loves it, it really makes the
car more stable at high speeds on the highway. i've also seen a few of the
kamei ones but they don't look as good, and break too easily.

does anyone remember the black convertible Scirocco in VW trends a while
ago, i think it had a BBS skirt kit?!? hernpppi might be wrong, but anyways
it was incredible.

nigel heron.
86 Scirocco 8v.