autox tumarra.

I'm autoxing tomorrow in winston-salem, NC.  Anyone gonna be there?  For
those of you who know him (shawn meze?), I'm racing w/ Chris Peterson
(CP1303 from AOL).  I'm gonna have a blast.  The only problem is that I
don't have my autox rims/tires with me.  This means I have to race on my
BRAND NEW SP8000's.  I'm a little skeptical about that.  I don't wanna wreck em.
What pressures should I run on front and back in order to keep them in tip
top shape?

thanks

Chris