Re: Interior noise & miscellaneous...

At 11:13 PM 9/5/96 +0000, you wrote:

>> That happened to me too.  Fortunately the cable still lifted the hook
that holds down the seat on one side.  So I took some safety wire and wired
the inoperative hook in the
>open possition.  A cheesey fix I admit, but I'm poor.  Anyway, check if the
lever lifts
>either of hooks and if so wire the other one out of the way. good luck!

Also, sometimes the cable stretches so that it does not lift the hook
far enough. You can get creative in finding a way ti taje up the slack.

As far as removing the cloth, you must first remove the seat back from
the base, it is held on with a clip on each side hidden under the plastic
trim panels. Then there should be some pointed metal tabs that are
pusned through the fabric and folded over at the bvery bottom of the
seat back. Pry them up and liberate the fabric, then you should be able
to carefully slip it up.

Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers
Phone (518) 882-6534