Re: scirocco-l-digest V1 #10

Your time for defending yourself is Nov 14th. If you would of tried
anything, verbally or other, you would of just made it worse on yourself. Go
in there with everything you have and if you were speeding, say so to get
onto the officer actions issue. You should file a complaint against her
anyways.
Im sure when your date comes up, she will be happy to explain her actions in
a much friendlier version that what you will remember.

Yeah, I agree for the most part.  I dont have a prob. with doing what an
officer tells me,
even emptying my pockets, cause I dont have anything that would get me in
trouble anyway.
Also, Ive been told that in VA., they have to show you the gun reading if
you ask, so ill find this out in court for sure I guess.  Whatever.
later
josh