The results of the lights posts..

Well after that extensive discussion on scirocco lighting I ended up with the
Hella Ralley 500 Lights.  (55w clear fog) After a discussion with mark
(thanks man) we decided that the low wattage fog's should compliment the low
beams nicly.  Oh yeah and I got the MOMO race air leather knob too.  I think
the Top Power steering wheel is next (damn momo stuff, im such a sucker for
it)
Rus Mehta