Re: Cops Suck! Now Give me some adivce please.

At 08:29 PM 10/31/96 -0500, you wrote:

>I can't afford to drive anymore with these rates. I am thinking of moving
>back to Ohio and getting a liscense there. I only have 6 points on my
>liscence otherwise.

Only 6!! Damn dude!!

>This is crazy I can't even get a work permit to drive my car. If I was
>convicted of a DUI I could get permission to drive to work, but since I was
>driving without insurance for 2 days I am somehow considered worse than a
>drunk driver. Not only that I was arrested with all of the common drunks
>when all of this originally happened. I paid over $500 in fines and towing
>costs. Now I loose my job over this and I have to pay $4000+ a year in
>insurance. Do you think I've paid enough for this?

>ANybody want to Kill a few cops for me?

I realize your only venting but it wasnt the cops who let YOUR insurance
lapse. :)
I think what they've done is excessive. Theres got to be a way to get
insurance you can afford. It also looks like its time to get a different
job. Did you get the tickets while working? or were they all on off hours?

Shawn