Re: Cops Suck! Now Give me some adivce please.

Dude,
        So sorry to hear all of this.  I have had similar, but not as
expensive happenings myself.  Almost two years ago, I drove a '74 Bug.  I as
really down financially then, I even rented a moblie home!  Anyway, I was
driving without insurance one day, when it was freezing with sleet in the
air.  I was on my way to school (college).  I got stopped for not in date
tag, and he noticed my inspection out of time too.  "May I see your
insurance?"  "You could if I had any."  I was broke, and busted.  Well fine,
get a ticket for no ins., no tag, and no insp.  Okay, same scenario same
weather, one week later.  BOOOM. Different cop, a rookie, who tells me
things like I am stupid, even though I am older than him.  He did so, only
to follow procedure, he had a Saergeant (sp?) behind him wathcing whatever
he did.  So, I went to court to try to buy time to pay for these fines, and
they tell me I will have $400 by that day (1 and a half business hours left
in the day), or I will go to jail.  Thanks for the compassion, warmth, and
understanding, City of Norman (in Oklahoma)!
        Even more recently, I had to submit my insurance info to the company
I work for part time, guess what, delivering!  Good tips, easy job, doing
what I love, driving my car.  Anyway, they pulled up 5 points on my record
(52 in a 25, some Camaro thought he was king) and running a red light (don't
ask).  So now, I am out of that job too.  I understand your frustration.  A
few people break the law, and we all end up suffering.  It is the same all over.

        Just letting you know you are not alone.  You are never alone, dude.

David

Original Equipment Marketers (OEM)
405-364-2102