Re: Cops Suck! Now Give me some adivce please.

>I realize your only venting but it wasnt the cops who let YOUR insurance
>lapse. :)
>I think what they've done is excessive. Theres got to be a way to get
>insurance you can afford. It also looks like its time to get a different
>job. Did you get the tickets while working? or were they all on off hours?
>
>Shawn

        Ok, I'm going to beg please that we stop this string.  There are
other forums for discussing things like cops and tickets.  I thought the
idea behind this forum was to talk about Sciroccos, not how much trouble
we've gotten into because of them.  End of plead.