Re: Cold Weather Start

>I must assume that you have checked your battery?  And your connections at
the battery, and >the starter?

Brand new battery, Connections at the battery are good, I'll check the
starter connections, but I'm pretty sure that's ok, 'cos the starter's
running, just not "catching". Perhaps something with the distriutor/spark
plug connections?? I'll check all the connections anyway.

>How old is the cold start valve?  There is a way to check it with an ohm
meter in Bentleys.  Let >me know if you need the details.

Dunno how old the valve is. Probably original. I'll see what I can dig up
(if I can find a copy of Bentley at my local bookstores). Thanks for the
tip! I'll see what I can do this weekend, and maybe cry for help if it
doesn't turn up a solution.

          >David

Rich