Re: My first cop experience

well,
In the midcities area of Texas differred adjudication will only net you 2
months probation if you have leagle counsel in court.  Don't ask how I know
Also, I just had my first cop experience on my new bike.  I bought it two
weeks ago for $150 and rode it yesterday...Passed a cop at about 150mph!!
he turned around(he was going the other way) and I droped a gear to zipp
up to about 170.  Not very safe...scared the SH*T out of me.  Call me a
weenie, but next time i'm taking the ticket....and slowing down...
George Curl-
79 rock w/83 1.8L-down with dead fuel pump...